There is only one 'but': the award can only be mine if I reveal seven facts about myself. Seven facts, uhhh.. well...
1. When I grew up, my mom was always sewing clothes and wall hangings while my dad was making objects out of wood and clay. That's where it all started.
2. My DH and I met 31 years ago and are married for 26 years now, never a dull moment with him!
3. I am so proud of my DD who is moving to London next weekend for her studies and my DS who studies and works in New York City. Life wasn't always easy for them when we moved around the world and they had to switch friends and schools a every so often.
4. In Italy I got hooked to cappuccino! A day is not complete without a freshly brewed strong cappuccino in the morning while reading the newspaper.
5. My favorite drink is Prosecco! Especially when together with friends!
6. My favorite food is Italian,
7. So can you guess my favorite country I lived so far? Yep, Italy! I lived in Bogliasco for 3 years, a beautiful small town along the Mediterranean Sea.
And now, it is my turn to pass the award on to some of my favorite blogs I know so far.
They are from:
Aart who makes beautiful quilts and is an enthusiastic blogger,
Jeannet who likes to share her inspirations and organized my very first pincushionswap
Julia whose stories inspire me and her paintings are simply beautiful
Have a look at theirs and let you inspire!